BOOKING CONDITIONS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
To secure your reservation, guests will be charged full payment of the total amount at the time of reservation.
See the cancellation policy below. All cancellations must be made in writing to [email protected]
1. Guests can cancel free of charge until 30 days prior to arrival.
2. Cancellation within 15 to 30 days of arrival date will result in a charge of the first night’s rate.
3. Cancellation within 14 days of arrival date will result in a 100% forfeit of the total booking price.
4. Any outstanding balance owing from meals, room charges, mini bar and other activities will be charged directly to guests’ credit card.
We recommend you have a comprehensive travel insurance policy so you are covered in the event of loss of deposit or holiday payment through cancellation, as well as for personal belongings and medical.
CHILD AND EXTRA BED POLICY
Grasmere Lodge is an ideal spot for families, with its range of leisure and wide open spaces.
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge if sharing a paid bed.
- Roll-away beds are not available for the Lakeview rooms due to size. If a porta-cot or a roll-away bed is required, this must be notified at time of booking.
- Roll-away beds are charged at a rate of $45 per night.
- Porta-cots are available free of charge (if available) to children under 2 year old
- The maximum number of roll-away beds in a room is 1.
- Visa & Mastercard (and Union Pay on request) credit cards are accepted.
- Guests may pay full accommodation amount by bank transfer at time of booking.
- If you want to pay by bank transfer, please contact [email protected] to make arrangements.
- Bookings will not be confirmed until payment is cleared.
- Credit card payments are transacted securely with encryption through a certified PCI compliant payment gateway.
We respect your privacy. The information collected above will not be viewed or sold to anyone and will be used only by Grasmere Lodge for the purpose of fulfilling your booking.
- Parking available on site at no charge.
- No pets or animals are permitted at all on the property.
WiFi is available at Grasmere Lodge, however the coverage and speed is limited due to the nature of the High Country. It is not suitable for streaming videos or music. A charge of $10 / day is required to cover costs of obtaining WiFi in this remote location.